Rishi Kund along with its Sajdhar Top, is perhaps one of the most beautiful alpine Trek View Point of Nanda Davi National Park in India. The Sajdhar stretch out far and wide and all around the the many towering snow peaks of Nanda Devi National Park. Rishikund is one of the most beautiful places in Uttarakhand, situated at an elevation ranging from 1800 m. to 4370 m.
Day 01:-Haridwar to Joshimath (approx 8-9 hrs journey by road)
Day 02:- Joshimath to Bhallagaon via Suraithota then trek to Kurala Camp (Drive 31 km. then 6 km. Trek 05 hours. Stay in Camp)
Day 03:- Kurala Camp to Kantala Camp (05 km. trek 04 Hours. Stay in Camp)
Day 04:- Kantala Camp to Rishikund (06 km trek 05 Hours. Stay in Camp)
Day 05:- Explore Rishikund & Sajdhar Top & Back Kantala Camp (03 Hours. + 03 Hours.)
Day 06:- Kantala Camp to Suraithota then drive back to Joshimath (11 km. trek 31 km. Drive 05 Hours)
Day 07:- Joshimath to Haridwar.
• Transport from Haridwar to Haridwar
• All necessary permits
• Accommodation (trekkers hut, Home stay, camps, Tents) with sleeping bag and sleeping mat
• Food while on trek (Veg.+Non Veg)
• Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
• First Aid.
• Entry fees
• Food during the transit.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Personal equipments : Axe, Trekking pole, crampon,
• Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
• Anything not specifically mentioned.
1. Backpack (45-55 L) with sturdy straps and supporting frame.
2. Knap pack (20L) optional
3. Trekking shoes – no sports shoes. (With Rubber Sole, high ankle)
4. 3 trek pants
5. 4 tees with collar
6. Full sleeves sweater (not too thick).
7. A full sleeves fleece jacket.
8. A full sleeve thick jacket or something similar.
9. 1 pair of thermal inners (optional)
10. Sports socks.
11. Woolen monkey cap
12. Wind cheater Or a light rain coat/poncho.
13. Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof).
14. Sun glasses (polarized or UV protected)
16. Cold cream & sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
17. Lip balm.
18. Carry 2 Water bottles (1 L each).
19. Personal toilet kit and toilet papers
20. Personal medicine kit
a. Coca 30 – 30 ml
b. Crocin – 6 tablets
c. Avomine – 4 tablets
d. Avil 25mg – 4 tablets
e. Combiflam – 4 tablets
f. Disprin – 6 tablets
g. Norflox TZ– 6 tablets
h. Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters
i.Band aid – 10 strips
j. Eno – 6 Satches
k. Cotton – 1 small roll
l. ORS – 5 packets
m. Betadine or any antiseptic cream
n. Volini Spray(small)
21. Small repair kit consisting of safety pins, needle, thread and string
22. LED Torch with 2 extra set of cells.
23. Camera, memory-cards, batteries etc (carry enough spare batteries. Electricity is not available on the slopes or at the base camp)
24. While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags.
25. Trekking pole/Stick is mandatory.
26. Carry lots of dry fruits, chocolates combinations as snacks. Chewing gums
27. Travel coffee mug n plate
28. Soap Strip
29. One Candle , lighter
Where is the trek Located? ----- Garhwal Himalayas.
What is the Highest Altitude?---- 4370 m.
How many Days it will take from Haridwar? ----- 07 Days Haridwar to Haridwar
How much we will Trekking?---- Total 38K.M
Is Beginer could do this?----------Yes its count as a Easy to Moderate level trek.
What is the Best Season? -----------Last Week of April to June First Week, September to Nov.
What is the average Temperature??---- Summer: Max: 23 °C Min: 11 C
Can we do this Trek as Snow Trek?-------Yes, Last Week of December to March is the Snow Season
How is the Trek Route?------------The Route is Well Defined.