Hampta Pass is one of that ideal trek for ammature trekkers. It got the easiest and attractive trail. This trek comes with bundle of various himalayan streches, different species of hiemal flowers, animals and birds which attract the venturer by their strange and wonderful beauty. Hampta Pass links the two most impeccable valley, the Kullu and the Lahual Spiti. Though one can visit this land at any month of the year, however the best time to plan your trek is from the month of june to october. The vast and snow streched mountains welcomes you where your heart gets reconciled.
Mt. Deo Tibba, Mt. Indershan, Paprasura, Dhramsura, and many named and unnamed peaks of the Spiti region along with Parvati region are visible from here. The down trail ahter crossing the pass would lead to Sheagoru, the best and picture perfect camp site of this route. You would not like to miss the playful or mysterious tales of this places told by the locals, while camping here.
This trek stars from a remote village of Manali. Along with the Hampta pass comes the high altitude Lake trip to Chandratal -its beauty and elegenace is at times could be just described in words. The turquoise blue lake changes its color with the shift of the 'Sun'.
Day 1 : Manali to Chika.
Day 2 : Chika to Balu ka Ghera.
Day 3 : Balu ka Gera to Siagoru, Cross Hampta Pass
Day 4 : Siagoru to Chatru. Drive to Chandratal.
Day 5 : Chandratal to Manali.
• Transport from Manali to Manali.
• All necessary permits
• Accommodation (trekkers hut, Home stay, camps, Tents) with sleeping bag and sleeping mat
• Food while on trek (Veg.+Non Veg)
• Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
• First Aid.
• Entry fees
• Food during the transit.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Personal equipments : axe, trekking pole, crampon,
• Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
1. Backpack (45-55 L) with sturdy straps and supporting frame.
2. Knap pack (20L) optional
3. Trekking shoes – no sports shoes. (With Rubber Sole, high ankle)
4. 3 trek pants
5. 4 tees with collar
6. Full sleeves sweater (not too thick).
7. A full sleeves fleece jacket.
8. A full sleeve thick jacket or something similar.
9. 1 pair of thermal inners (optional)
10. Sports socks.
11. Woolen monkey cap
12. Wind cheater Or a light rain coat/poncho.
13. Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof).
14. Sun glasses (polarized or UV protected)
16. Cold cream & sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
17. Lip balm.
18. Carry 2 Water bottles (1 L each).
19. Personal toilet kit and toilet papers
20. Personal medicine kit
a. Coca 30 – 30 ml
b. Crocin – 6 tablets
c. Avomine – 4 tablets
d. Avil 25mg – 4 tablets
e. Combiflam – 4 tablets
f. Disprin – 6 tablets
g. Norflox TZ– 6 tablets
h. Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters
i.Band aid – 10 strips
j. Eno – 6 Satches
k. Cotton – 1 small roll
l. ORS – 5 packets
m. Betadine or any antiseptic cream
n. Volini Spray(small)
21. Small repair kit consisting of safety pins, needle, thread and string
22. LED Torch with 2 extra set of cells.
23. Camera, memory-cards, batteries etc (carry enough spare batteries. Electricity is not available on the slopes or at the base camp)
24. While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags.
25. Trekking pole/Stick is mandatory.
26. Carry lots of dry fruits, chocolates combinations as snacks. Chewing gums
27. Travel coffee mug n plate
28. Soap Strip
29. One Candle , lighter
Coming Soon !
Duration: 5 Days
A/C Name : Wetrekkers
Current A/C No : 916020035442426
Branch Code : 2013
IFSC Code : UTIB0002013
Branch Address : 31/7 Ramcharan Seth Road,
Howrah - 711 104