The Deo tibba base trek starts from Jagatsukh in Manali, this high an altitude trek brings you to lush green meadows and alpine forests with some unforgatable views of snow towering peaks like Indrasan, Inderkilla, Hampta Pass and Massive Deo-Tibba (6001 Mtr).This is one of the most Picturesque treks in Himachal Pradesh.The Regions is surrounded by mountain streams, glaciers and log bridges… all go into making this a trek worth experiencing. The Alluring valley can be seen from Piyangniru which is the most popular for photographer.
Day 1 : Jagatsukh to Chika
Day 2 : Chika to Kharapathar
Day 3 : Kharapathar to Seri
Day 4 : Seri to Deo Tibba Base Camp
Day 5 : Base Camp to Chota Chandratal and Return to Base Camp
Day 6 : Base Camp to Seri
Day 7 : Seri to Chika
Day 8 : Chika to Manali
• Transport from Manali to Manali.
• All necessary permits
• Accommodation (trekkers hut, Home stay, camps, Tents) with sleeping bag and sleeping mat
• Food while on trek (Veg.+Non Veg)
• Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
• First Aid.
• Entry fees
• Food during the transit.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Personal equipments : axe, trekking pole,Jacket etc
• Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
1. Backpack (45-55 L) with sturdy straps and supporting frame.
2. Knap pack (20L) optional
3. Trekking shoes – no sports shoes. (With Rubber Sole, high ankle)
4. 3 trek pants
5. 4 tees with collar
6. Full sleeves sweater (not too thick).
7. A full sleeves fleece jacket.
8. A full sleeve thick jacket or something similar.
9. 1 pair of thermal inners (optional)
10. Sports socks.
11. Woolen monkey cap
12. Wind cheater Or a light rain coat/poncho.
13. Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof).
14. Sun glasses (polarized or UV protected)
16. Cold cream & sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
17. Lip balm.
18. Carry 2 Water bottles (1 L each).
19. Personal toilet kit and toilet papers
20. Personal medicine kit
a. Coca 30 – 30 ml
b. Crocin – 6 tablets
c. Avomine – 4 tablets
d. Avil 25mg – 4 tablets
e. Combiflam – 4 tablets
f. Disprin – 6 tablets
g. Norflox TZ– 6 tablets
h. Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters
i.Band aid – 10 strips
j. Eno – 6 Satches
k. Cotton – 1 small roll
l. ORS – 5 packets
m. Betadine or any antiseptic cream
n. Volini Spray(small)
21. Small repair kit consisting of safety pins, needle, thread and string
22. LED Torch with 2 extra set of cells.
23. Camera, memory-cards, batteries etc (carry enough spare batteries. Electricity is not available on the slopes or at the base camp)
24. While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags.
25. Trekking pole/Stick is mandatory.
26. Carry lots of dry fruits, chocolates combinations as snacks. Chewing gums
27. Travel coffee mug n plate
28. Soap Strip
29. One Candle , lighter